Monday, March 4, 2013

Prepping for Spring Break

Today is day one of hell week.  We are fast approaching Spring Break here at Bemidji State University, which means every professor wants tests and papers to grade over break.  It happens to be a Monday today, though by this time one week from now I will be on the west coast of the United States.  But hey, this brings me to the point I wanted to bring up!  My next adventure will begin in San Francisco, California as I get a rare opportunity to travel with my family for a week.  So far, the plan is to spend a considerable amount of time up in the Redwood Forest along the Pacific coast, so you can expect a considerable amount of pictures to go along with the stories.  I wanted to try something new on this trip and actually update this page at least a few times over the course of the trip.  We will see how that goes.  Anyway, that's it for now.  Be ready for updates come the end of this week!  Chow.

No comments:

Post a Comment